Yenicuma MosqueDedicated to Trabzon’s savior and saint Eugenios, it is not known when the first church was built. Researchers indicate that the first work is basilica. An inscription of 1291 was also found. There is no narthex today. It’s three apses. Apart from the middle apse, eagles and pigeon rellefs were placed. After a period of conquest of Trabzon, the minaret was added to the north entrance part of the building. A big apsisten has opened another entrance. The mihrap made of stone is a baroque character. The minbar was made of woodman and left plain. A good woodwork is seen on the shelf. There are also many precious pen work decorations in the glass.