Located in the north-west of the Bedesten, Vakıfhan has a triple-decked courtyard feature and a rectangular plan. The main entrance
is on the south side of the 1st floor ceiling and there is a second entrance in the east. Built between 1781-82 by Haci Yahya's son Sayyid
Hadji Abdullah. The inn was built with rubble stone and cut stone. The crushing roof is covered with tiles. The structure has
undergone many repairs. These repairs were exposed to various interventions, the original staircase was changed, some rooms were
combined, the shops on the north ceiling were later installed. The structure, which can not be fully evaluated despite its repairs, is
now being used as a warehouse, with the exception of shops located in the south and north, where various tradesmen are located.