It is located to the north of the Pazarkapi Mosque. The construction of the building according to the registration slip dates to 1494.
Today the building is in the midst of houses rising in four directions. It is not possible to detect the local bath. However, it is possible
to go to the bathing place which is used as a depot from the commercial places on the ground floor of the residence in the west