Located in the southern part of the Çarşı Mosque, Taşhan shows a two-storey courtyard feature and has a plan close to the shape of
square. There is only one entry on the northern frontier. The inn, originally built of rubble stone and cut stone, was originally
replaced with mosaic veneer during the repair, while the roof was covered with tiles. The inn was built by Trabzon Governor Iskender
Pasha between 1531-33. The building, which has been repaired many times, is still used today, except for some rooms on the upper
floor. Tashan had been subjected to physical interventions with the repairs he had undergone and the rooms had been left on the
backplane by incorporating the porticoes into the rooms, and the divider members turned the porticoes into shops. The upper floor,
which is mostly used as a warehouse, is completely hidden.