According to the inscription on the wall of the inner courtyard of the building, it was built by Saraczade under the leadership of Pir
Nazifi with the help of the people and the people during Sultan Abdülaziz's reign in 1283 / M. 1866. It is understood from the book
that the madrasa and the library were built at the same time with the masjid. It has a rectangular shape. The wood is covered with a
crease on it. There is no minaret.