Center Dürbinar Mosque
The mosque with square space was built in stone in H.1159- (M.1743). The mosque was renovated in the 1970s and has undergone
major changes in architecture. There is a three-parted congregation of open spaces around the rectangular-planed, coarse-grained
masonry mosque. The crushed roof structure is covered with alaturka tiles. The original pulpit is made of wood and painted with
white oil paint afterwards.