It is located in the neighborhood of Erdogdu, 60 m from the Old Military Hospital garden, north of the city. The construction was
completed in 1882 with the purpose of serving the military barracks and the hospital, which were commissioned by Abdülhamit II.
According to the information on the registration slip, the bath, which has a square plan and a wooden ceiling, has two halves beside it;
In the middle there is a warm part covered with a full dome and a temperature part covered by a single large dome. Since the building
is within the boundaries of the military area, it is possible to visit the place with a special permission.