Email Address

Password   ?

444 15 61
Bedesten
The 16th century Ottoman monastery Bedesten, located in the center of Trabzon market, is the oldest commercial structure of the city. The exterior is rectangular with a dimension of 20.60 x 22.
Suluhan
Günümüzde yerine yeni bir iş hanı yapılan ve yakın döneme kadar Meydan Hamamı’nın karşısında yer alan Suluhan iki katlı avlulu olarak kesme taştan inşa edilmişti. "L" plan şeması özelliği göstermekteydi. Han güney ve kuzeyde birer girişe sahipti. Kırma çatıyla örtülü hanın çatısının üzeri kiremit kaplıydı. Birinci katta revaklarla çevrelenen handa, revakların arkasında mekanlar yer almaktaydı.
Vakıfhan
Located in the north-west of the Bedesten, Vakıfhan has a triple-decked courtyard feature and a rectangular plan. The main entrance is on the south side of the 1st floor ceiling and there is a second entrance in the east. Built between 1781-82 by Haci Yahya's son Sayyid Hadji Abdullah. The inn was built with rubble stone and cut stone. The crushing roof is covered with tiles. The structure has undergone many repairs.
Yalıhan
Located in Yalıhan Street in Çarşı neighborhood, Yalıhan is one of the inns that reached the daily without protecting its originality. The building, estimated to have been built in the 19th century, is a two-storey courtyard with its original character. Rectangular planned rooms open to the courtyards surrounding the courtyard. The entry is westbound. The crushing roof is covered with tiles.
Taşhan
Located in the southern part of the Çarşı Mosque, Taşhan shows a two-storey courtyard feature and has a plan close to the shape of square. There is only one entry on the northern frontier. The inn, originally built of rubble stone and cut stone, was originally replaced with mosaic veneer during the repair, while the roof was covered with tiles. The inn was built by Trabzon Governor IskenderPasha between 1531-33.
Sabırhan
Sabırhan, which represents a three-storey courtyard, has a "U" shaped plan. Built in the 19th century, the inn has access to the north and south. It also carries stones , columns and arches. Unlike the shops that open directly onto the ground floor courtyard, there are rooms located on the upper floors facing the courtyard, behind the portico surrounding the three facades. It has gone through many changes and lost his originality to a great extent, reaching daily.
Anadolu Han
Today, Anadolu Han, which underwent major changes, displays a two-storey courtyard property and has a rectangular plan. It was built of smooth cut stone. Nowadays, the building is divided into sections and used from the shops on the north, west and south façades. The building joining the courtyards and portico shops has completely lost its original plan. In the south, a new structure was built, some of which were demolished and used as hotels.
İskender Pasha Bath
It is located on Gazalar Sokak on the south-west of the Çarşı Mosque. Although it is stated that the construction of the old work fiche was dated to the end of the 19th century, it is said that the name of the bath passed by Iskender Pasha foundation of 1531. It is estimated that Iskender Pasha was built it during the third Governorship of Trabzon. It was built as a double bath in the east-west direction and underwent major repairs in 1889, 1938, 1981 and 2008.
Tophane Bath
It is located to the north of the Pazarkapi Mosque. The construction of the building according to the registration slip dates to 1494. Today the building is in the midst of houses rising in four directions. It is not possible to detect the local bath. However, it is possible to go to the bathing place which is used as a depot from the commercial places on the ground floor of the residence in the west direction.
Sekiz Direkli Bath
Although the construction date of the bath in Pazarkapı District is not known precisely, it is dated to the 18th century due to its architectural characteristics. Some resources are also called Seljuk baths. The bath is entered from the cold part of the north corner. There are three small domes on the cold space. The temperature section has a square plan. There is a cell on every corner of the temperature.
Meydan Bath
It was built by Kazazadeler towards the end of the 19th century. It is located in the north-south direction, on a side street that connects Maraş Street and Uzun Street. From the west to the women section; And the men's section is entered from the north via Maraş Street. It was built as a double bath. However, the women and men section was brought side by side in such a way as to form an "L" form with a vertical axis. It is still in good condition and in use.
İmaret Bath
It was built by an architect named Kasım in the early 16th century according to the old work fiche found in the Trabzon Museum. The bath was located in the east-west direction. Temperature place is square planed. The dressing section was a large wooden ceiling with eight wooden pillars, and in the middle of the ceiling was an octagonal lantern with a tiled roof with windows on each side. Today there is a lumber workshop and a storage place where the bathhouse is located.
İç Kale Palace Bath
It lies to the south of İç Kale Mosque in Yukarıhisar. The structure is located between the Byzantine remains, but the dome-shaped triangular transitional elements indicate that this bath was built in the Ottoman period or built on the old base in its present state. There are only a few pieces left in the ruined state.
Hacı Arif Bath
It is located in the Pazarkapi neighborhood, just south of the Pazarkapı Mosque. The bath is located in the east-west direction. It has a square plan, four eyelids and four cells. The bath is entered in the eastern part of the undressing area, which is completely destroyed. This section is covered with three domes over it.
Fatih Bath
The building is in the Cumhuriyet neighborhood. Fatih Sultan Mehmet was one of the people bathing in the bath At the bath, a The eastern part is covered with vaults added to the ends of the domes. The undressing room is an octagon carried by wooden pillars, a square with a wooden ceiling , which turns a large muscle into a square lighthouse, narrowing as it rises. The bath was passed through as many repairs daily. The ruin is still in use today even if it is not restorated completely.
Çukur Bath
Çukur Bath also known as Tannery Bath. It is located in Tabakhane neighborhood. It is mentioned in 1963 Memorial Board fiche that Çukur Bath is in ruins.
Çifte Bath
The bath was built in Ortahisar, adjacent to the southern wall of the inner castle. In the double bath, the men's section is entered from the west and the women section is entered from the south. In the north of this section, there is an undisturbed area. The men's section has a flammable wooden cover that is later replaced. In the south of the bath there were two separate water reservoirs.
Askeri Bath
It is located in the neighborhood of Erdogdu, 60 m from the Old Military Hospital garden, north of the city. The construction was completed in 1882 with the purpose of serving the military barracks and the hospital, which were commissioned by Abdülhamit II.
Alaca Bath
It is located at Alacahan's east in Çarşı Quarter. S. Çetintaş, Ö. Akbulut and Ş. Horuluoglu dated the construction to the 18th century.The building is located in the north-south direction and has a rectangular plan and the entrance is south. The dressing section in the south direction is completely destroyed. The temperature section is square plan. Today, the ruined bath is turned north, east, south and west by buildings.
444 15 61
  

  

 

 

                                                                           

Bu web sayfası DOKA teknik desteği ile hazırlanmıştır.
Home of Trabzon © T.C. Kültür ve Turizm Bakanlığı