Email Address

Password   ?

444 15 61
Atatürk Pavilion
The pavilion was built by the Banker Konstantin Kabayanidis as a summer residence on the Soğuksu ridge, which oversees Trabzon, in the early 19th century.
Houses of Ortamahalle
In the Black Sea, the mountains extend parallel to the sea. There are roads leading from the sea to the mountains of Trabzon.
Nemlizade Mansion
It was started to be constructed by Nemlizade Hacı Ahmet in Gazi Paşa Neighborhood and completed in 1892.
Ortahisar Houses
The most important element that brings the old Trabzon houses to the foreground is the functionality and aesthetic in the traditional architectural style.
Yarımbıyıkoğlu House
It is located at Kunduoğlu Street in Pazarkapi Mahallesi. It is a two-storey house with an outside sofa. It is understood from the inscription that it was built in 1706.
Memişağa Mansion
It is located on the main road, 4 km east of the Surmene district. The Mansion, built on two floors and a large part of stone, is famous for its wooden workmanship.
Cevdet Sunay House
Born in Ataköy in 1900, Cevdet Sunay has held important posts such as the General Staff, the 5th President of the Republic of Turkey and the Senator of the Contingent.
Evler ve Konaklar
ARAKLI      Araklı İlçesi, Taşönü Köyü, Sarımollaoğlu Topal Mustafa Evi      Yapım Yılı: 19.YY      Araklı İlçesinin Taşönü Köyü merkezinde yer alır. Zemin üzerine tek katlı olarak inşa edilmiştir. Zemin kat taş, birinci kat ise iki cephede muntazam kesme taş; diğer iki cephede muntazam kesme taş; diğer iki cephede ahşap arası dolgu (göz dolma) duvardır.
Çakırağa Mansion
The mansion located in the village of Sıraağaç in Trabzon's district Of. It was built by İsmail Ağa at the beginning of the 19th century. It was built of rectangular cut stone on a high hill around it. Some parts of the building, which is the ground +1 storey, have been renovated.
Kundupoğlu House
It is located to the south of Yarımbıyıkoğlu house. Only a part of the house is left standing. At the time it was an outside sofa planned. Today, the restoration of the upper room includes gypsum, wood carving and pencil work adornment. It is dated to the 18th century.